Parineeti Chopra is one of the most talented and beautiful actresses of Bollywood. She has received many awards for her finest performances and nominations including the most prestigious National Film Awards and Filmfare Award. She is not just beautiful, but actually beauty with brain. She has completed her education from Great Britain and came back Indian in 2009 because she was not able to find a suitable job because of recession at that time. She made her debut in the Indian cinema as supporting actress in the years 2011. Her first movie was romantic comedy “Ladies Vs Ricky Bahl” opposite Ranveer Singh. She is very dedicated to her work and never makes unfair demands to film directors. If you are also a fan of this great actress, then we are here sharing some interesting facts about this super talented actress.
- Parineeti Chopra is a beauty with brain, she has got the triple honors degree in economics, business, and finance from Manchester Business School. She was a topper in her XII exams as she stood first all over India. She was also honored by the President of India for this achievement.
- She is a trained singer as well and very passionate about her music. She has even done her Bachelors of Arts in music. She has sung a song in her movie as well.
- She always wanted to become an investment banker. Acting career never aspired her, but after the 2009 recession, she joined Yash Raj Films as Marketing and PR consultant. After working some time as Marketing and PR consultant, she realized her interest in acting and jumped in Bollywood as an actress.
- During her higher studies from the United Kingdom, Parineeti Chopra worked for the popular football club Manchester United. She was working there as one of the team leaders. Her job was to cater the needs of the players during live matches.
- Parineeti felt rejected and disheartened when she could not clear any job interview in London, despite a scholar and top students. She decided to came back Indian and try her luck here.
- Parineeti is very crazy about gadgets and you can see her changing phones quite frequently. She never misses to buy any new gadget available in the market as she loves to buy the latest one always.
- She has accepted in a chat show that her first crush was none other than the Chote Nawab of the industry, Saif Ali Khan. she has high regards for the actor and once told the same to the Kareena as well that she loves Saif. She also mentioned that if Saif would not have been married, she wanted him to be her groom.
- Like any other celebrity, she loves to buy branded clothes. But, she also has a deep love for shoes, which separates her from rest of the Bollywood actresses. It doesn’t mean that she buys the most expensive one because she is a celebrity, she never misses an opportunity to bargain and save some money on shoes.
(image courtesy @ google images)